Saturday, April 26, 2008

3.6 lbs
Which brings the total up to 9.4 or some weird number. I just round up to a healthy 10 haha.
I am doing this post at 12:30 am because my loving husband came home and woke me up once he decided to come to bed and talk to me for 5 min. Unknown to him Beth had already woke me up twice. I had been asleep at 9:45 (very unusual). The girls had gone to bed early after playing hard at Beth's school talent show tonight. (pictures to follow tomorrow) So I did too. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't be woke up too often or my brain goes into thinking mode and not normal thinking mode but suspicious thinking mode. I tend to analogize every little thing. So here I sit hoping my brain will shut off, listening to Earl say in the bedroom "Where did she go and why is she awake at this hour" Good questions Honey, (I think I'll go make sure he's awake and explain it to him, with my shoe)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

How come I can so picture that?! haha! Congrats on the lbs too!

Anonymous said...

Yahoooooooooooooooo 10 is Awesome!!!!!!!! Keep on truckin' Auntie James