Sunday, November 09, 2008

Well we are having another little girl. And for those of you who might say "They've been wrong before", it may be true but our little ones ultrasound makes it very sure that it is a girl. We have been very worried about not having a girl name picked out for the last few days. Beth wanted us to come up with one because she wants to talk to the baby and call her by name. We have been throwing names back and forth a few of the names have been- Jean, Faith, Emma, Anna, Catherine, Grace, Sara, but each time the name just fell short of what we really wanted. So we have decided our newest little Bickford will be called
Susannah Kay Bickford
and we will nickname her Suzy or as Earl calls her Suzy Q. By the way this gives Gene and Gana a bakers dozen of grandchildren. HAHA. The Dr told me that the c-section will take place at 38 weeks so that I will not go into labour and take the chance of my uterus ripping (Because of having a c-section with Sammi). If he does it on exactly the 38th week it will be March Fri 13th. That should help me remember easily, but we don't know as yet if that will be the day or not.
I have been feeling great. No sickness, a little tired but that could be because of the girls and school and everything. I will say if one more person asks me if I am disappointed because it is not a boy I'm gonna scream. Yes we would have liked a boy but are very happy with what God has decided to give us. Besides I know about girls and I was feeling very anxious because all the little boys down here are WILD!!!!!
Have a great day, it is now time for my Sunday afternoon nap. Love ya all!!!

No comments: