Friday, September 24, 2010

Can you believe that September is almost done. October is one of my favorite months. My anniversary is in it, my first girls birthday, many of my family and friends have their birthday in Oct. Fall comes and the trees are beautiful, Thanksgiving and Christmas are just a few months away.
There are things in my life that are uncomfortable right now. Doing things I've never done before, sometimes getting sad and mad that I am having to do them. Bury animals, pay bills, fill out forms, learning how to budget. Ugh No wonder my wonderful husband was tired all the time. Yet not once did he complain, or show me how to do some things, haha.
In my Christian walk I am learning that there are some things that I can't do that other can do with no problems. I am learning that though the valley is hard, I am not alone. My Heavenly Father walks close beside. Sometimes the walk is easy, other times one step is all I can do.

No comments: