Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today Sept. 6, 2006, one of the people that I loved very much went home to be with Jesus, Joyce Marshall. My heart is very sad to have to live down here without out her, but I am glad that our goodbye is not forever. Mom Marshall never in all the time that I knew her ever gave any cause for of wondering where she would go in her time of death. She lived the Christian life and anyone who had contact with her knew it. I just wanted to share some pictures of her that I had.

This picture was on my wedding day when my Mom said that a few wrinkles were fine, I asked someone to go get Joyce, that I needed her help. She came and found an iron and made sure my dress looked beautiful, laughing the whole time. I was so glad that the photographer got this picture.








This is the surprise 40th birthday party for Earl. Joyce helped me plan it and to trick Earl to come out, by inviting us to a dinner that night. Earl never expected a thing. We got him good.


This picture was taken when my friend Naomi came for a visit. Dad Chip built the beautiful cabinet that is behind us.




Ps. 116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.
Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea saith the Spirit, that they may rest in their labours: and their works do follow them.

No comments: