Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I haven't been very diligent about posting lately. We have been very busy and trying to keep up with life in general. Not to mention that our computer has been sick lately. We had a great time up at Vermontville Church camp this year. It was great to get to see a lot of the in-laws and give the girls a chance to see their half of the family also.


This is a picture of the girls the first night at camp.


My friend Carrie went with us to camp and we had the chance to walk back to Marcy dam. It was a 2.1 mile hike in and back, 4.2 miles all together. I loved it. My niece Vicki went with us so that I wouldn't get lost haha!!


Beth and I were trying out homeschool for one month to see how it would go. Beth did really well on her studies but really missed having interaction with other kids. So the Lord blessed us with the oppurtunity to send her to a Christian school in Middleport OH. This is her on her first day. She already, on the first day of school, has a new friend.
When Beth and I went to see the school and meet the teacher, the teacher showed Beth a reading book and told Beth when she could read the last sentence of the book she would be given a prize. So Beth took the book and read the sentence to the teacher. It made a Mom happy I tell ya.


No comments: