Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a week!!

First Fri and Sat I helped my neighbors (both upstairs and next door) move. Then Mon. for 4 hours I cleaned next doors house. Then Tues. my Dad had to have my Mom's dog put to sleep and I helped him bury her. Not to mention helping Bethy deal with that loss. Then Wed. I cleaned my Dad's house for 5 hours because of the Alumni dinner this weekend. Wed at school the teacher asked me to help her by cutting out apples that had the kids pictures lamanted on them. 10 x 10-15 pictures equals 100-150 pictures, which had to be done by Thursday night. My thumb is numb from cutting, but I enjoyed looking at all of Beth's schoolmates Then tonight I had my Weight watchers and Beth graduated from Kindergarten.The good news is that I have officially lost 21 lbs and earned my first 10% charm holder. I was excitied but was really focusing on Beth and her night.
Here Beth is receiving her diploma from the teacher that will be her teacher for the next two years. Mrs Asbek (Mrs.A)

I was very proud of Beth. She was one of the top readers in her class.

I am so thankful that I am on vacation for at least tomorrow.

5 comments:

R. Catton said...

Congratulations on a great school year. One of the top readers - wow! You look so cute in your graduation gown, cap and pigtails. Have a fun summer!
Love, Aunt Ruth

Beka and Bill said...

Awesome job on the weight loss Jayme!!

Congratulations to Beth on her graduation!!!! Awww she is a cutie!!

Melanie said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats to Beth on her graduation. She is growing up too fast!

And yeah! You are doing great on your weight loss!! YeeHaw!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to Beth and also to you on your weight loss. Are you and the girls coming to Vermontville Camp again. Would love to see you.
Sharon Major (Laura's mom)

lauraliz said...

Good job Beth!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy to see that your doing good in school! well talk to you later!
~Laura Major~