Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am 6 weeks pregnant for all those that were wondering! Beth starts school Aug 25th for the 1st grade, Sammi starts pre-school on Sept 2, my job at school starts Aug 25 if they get more kids. Right now we only have 3 signed up and the teacher will not need an aide for that number. So we are just playing it by ear right now.
The Dr will do another C-section and after Little B is born, I will have my tubes tied, 3 is enough. Of course Earl is hoping strongly for a boy. I don't care one way or the other, just healthy is good with me. If it is a boy the baby will be named Benjamin Ray Bickford, girls names haven't been thought about yet. Earl decided the name. Right now my only symptoms are being tired and some smells aren't very good for the nose. So far the Dr says my sugar is fine. We are being careful though and cutting out all pop and desserts.

5 comments:

matannjess said...

congratulations guys! It's so exciting to be pregnant but, oh the symptoms that comne with it. Not Fun!!

Aimee said...

Congradulations on the news!! I'll root for a little boy too! =)

Beka and Bill said...

Congrats!!! Yayyyy!! Can't wait for the little one to arrive!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! So very exciting!!

Jenn said...

Congrats!! Good luck with all the pregnancy 'stuff' and hope you have a healthy baby.