Thursday, July 02, 2009

One of the blogs that I like to read often is The Mennobrarian so today while I was reading her blog I was asked to tell 7 things you might not know about me. Seeing that usually only family and my friends read this I'll try not to bore you with stuff you know.
1.I was proposed to 2 times before my husband asked me.
2. A dream of mine is to swim with sharks in a cage.
3.I never made homemade cookies until I was 17 and Joyce M. showed me how.
4. My fingers on my right hand can't hold up 3 fingers with the thumb holding the pinky(like the boy scout pledge salute) don't know why.
5.I've never done a cart wheel, tried to but ran into a tree and broke my Mickey Mouse watch.
6. I pulled out all my baby teeth except for my wisdom teeth, no one helped me. Though my GrandPa Dean tried except he smoked and his fingers tasted horrible. haha
7.My dream is to have enough land to have a small cabin that missionaries, pastors and those who need to get away can come for free and don't have to interact with my family but they can if they want too.
This was harder than I thought. Hope you enjoyed.
The girls and I went fishing at my brothers Sammi's first time. He also had caught a coon the night before and I was very concerned with Sammi trying to touch the creature. Usually I am not a worrier when it comes to things like that, but I wasn't sure that she understood that it was a wild animal. I was glad when Donny took it away.

1 comment:

Monica said...

It was hard to come up with 7 things, wasn't it? And I've never done a cartwheel either!