Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our First Easter Egg Decoration
The night before Easter and for the first time the girls and I did Easter eggs. I had never done them before with the girls. I guess growing up we focused on church and the Easter morning goodie basket we would get as kids. We stopped getting them around 12/13, but I have friends that are 24 and still expect their parents to load them up with sugar.
The girls and I decided to do the tie-dye eggs. Maybe not the best idea for a 2 year old. AGGGHHH. But thank goodness for plastic baggies that acted as the paintbrush. The finshed eggs were very nice. It took 12 shots until we got the picture that I liked. Then the girls headed to the bathtub to remove any dye.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I remember those many times we did egg coloring growing up.It definitely was a lot of fun. Ashley is still one of those that likes to get a basket of candy and look for it. It was too funny to see her prawling around the house looking this morning.

Very cute pics of the Cuzs'. I can't say I've ever really met them...and they are getting so big so quick!

Happy Easter.