Monday, December 15, 2008

Yeah!!! Our cantata at church was done yesterday and we wound up doing it last night also. The songs weren't too bad to learn but there were some songs that had notes up in the high F section. I had a 3 or 4 line solo. Our pastor put the cantata on our church's website www.rutlandnaz.org if anyone is interested. Now, next Sunday is Beth's play "Bethlehem Gulch" She is a sheep and had to sing 2 songs, one with the group of sheep and one with another girl. I think that I am more nervous than she is but we have not talked about it because I don't want to give her any ideas about FEAR. Sammi is very content not to be involved, in fact usually on Sunday nights she stays home with Earl. So last night I asked her why she didn't want to go to church with me, her reply " I don't like it", I was speechless. In fact I still don't know what to say, except maybe giving her the option of staying home will have to end. Yesterday she had to go to the bathroom during church, but as she and I approached the door she informed me that she wanted to do it herself. So I stood outside of the bathroom and waited, out she came with toilet paper and her pants down saying "I done you finish up". Needless to say the women that had been in the bathroom thought it was quite funny as I am shoving her back into a stall to "finish up" I want her to be independent but not a streaker.
We are not done with our shopping yet and the girls have failed to see Santa of get their picture taken, it might be because he is at the mall an hour away and with only one vehicle it is important for Earl to go to work. But Santa usuallly comes to our fire house, except I have a great fear I might have missed it so I am calling the Chief today to find out.
We finally got rid of 2 of the bunnies and have 2 males to go. But the great news is that they are OUTSIDE yeahhhh!!!. Now we have to get the Dad outside. You should see our rabbit hutch. We used what we had and it is too funny. Its like a redneck home for rabbits. All that's missing is the tire in the front yard and a car up on blocks. I even burned my finger. Earl had tried to put a screw in and he had trouble so I wanted to see how far it stuck out and didn't realize that the electric drill had made the screw hot and burned a smiley face into my middle finger.
And that is life in the fast lane at the Bickfords Cave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should post a picture of the redneck home for the rabbits!