Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Greetings from the 35 year old. I thought I would blog about my birthday. First Earl Beth Sam and I have been surviving a weird cold, sinus and throats that hurts (not the typical sore throat, it only hurts when we swallow or move our heads),and extremely tired no cough, no runny noses just a weird cold. Then I heard yesterday that Mono was going around down here, I have no idea what the symptoms to that could be. So I didn't feel to bad yesterday so we got school done, then did laundry and watched movies ate lunch and laid in bed. In the afternoon I really felt yucky, very tired, blurry eyed and all that jazz. I tried to take a nap but 3 people came to the door so the nap didn't happen. I still felt bad and decided to take my blood sugar at 4:00 it was 256 I about had a fit. So I started drinking water and I went out to feed the dogs. I wanted to go for a walk but it was spitting snow and the kids have the same cold as me. I found when it gets to high if I can do some exercise then it gets better, faster. In an hour it was down to 214, but I really need to be a pill and insist on the Dr. doing my blood test. I hadn't eaten since 12:00 and that was my sugar at 4:00.
Then at 6:30 I went to a spa party that my friend had. It was fun!! I would have loved to get the products but selling my children seemed a steep price. Beth went with me to play with her friend and in the end got to try some of the products. I will say that they were great products just about $100 out of my price range. Sammi stayed home with Earl and watched Dora.
Tonight Sammi and I are supposed to do somethings together, but we need to get milk and that usually involves the whole family. Because our truck is not working right now and when someone goes to town the whole family wants to go.
On the 15th our firefighters had a turkey dinner to sell to the community. I went down to the elementary school to get it to go. When I opened my car door the wind caught it and whipped it so hard the the henge's are bent and the door panel got bent and now it won't close or open all the way. Have you ever tried to squeeze a pregnant belly into a space of 10 inches. NOT easy!!
Poor Earl has to hold the door for 40 min morning and night to get to work. My brother said he would try to fix it but we don't know what year that will be.
And that is my birthday. I got money from my Dad and brother. And Earl said that he was still thinking about what to get me and if I could pick something out that would help. I just love he guy!!! This is actually except for the spa party a typical birthday, since my Mom died.

No comments: