Wednesday, November 05, 2008


My heart is heavy this morning. I was greated by my husband with the words of who won the presidential election. At first I was so disappointed, but then my thoughts went to the thoughts of all the prayers that have been poured out before the throne of God in the past months about the outcome of this election. This outcome was not a surprise to our Father He knows exactly what would happen and even though it doesn't look good, our Father is in control. No matter who our president is our Father God is still in control. Now we as Christians have to make sure to pray for President Bush in his last months in office and then for our future president Obama. I don't have to like the choice but I do have to obey the Bible and pray for his decisions ect.. So now is the time to pour out our hearts to our Father and remember that God is in control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have said it better, Jayme. You said what I feel. Thanks. Soon we will hear about the new baby, can't wait!!!!