Friday, January 30, 2009

Well our family was hit with a lovely stomach bug that left me dehydrated and off to the hospital for an overnight visit. I lost 5 lbs in 2 days. I went to the hospital because I had a horrible headache and blurry vision, but only needed to be hydrated. I'm still not feeling like running a marathon but there is no place like home. Only about 46-50 days to go.
A friend of mine told me that she is going to throw me a baby shower on March 7th. So I am trying to think about that rather than Suzy's birthday. We had a snow storm on Tues. this week and according to the news we might have another one on Mon. Even though the storm was bad for this area but once you have lived in the Adirondacks it takes a pretty bad storm to get worried. You just stock up and hibernate. Beth is chomping at the bit because she still has to do school even if the public schools have snow days she is crying NO FAIR. haha. Though with being sick for 3 days I haven't been able to do much. Beth cried when I couldn't be home last night Sammi didn't even seem to care which is how I wish Beth had been, because it is very hard to do anything about it when the Dr has put you in the hospital. Though I think I need to have a plan for when Suzy is born. Any ideas?? Other than shipping the girls to relatives haha
Earl, Sammi, and Beth had the stomach bug but I seem to get it the worst which is no surprise because of my body being busy with growing Suzy, and the little stinker had been very quiet for 3 days then when I got sick I swear she loved the noises that come with the bug because she was as active as she had ever been. In fact this is the 2nd time that I have had the stomach flu in 1 month and both times Suzy has acted like it was dancing music. When at the hospital they did the non-stress test and had a hard time getting Suzy to stay in one postion so that they could monitor her heartbeat, she kept rolling and moving. In fact one nurse said that she thought Suzy might be breach, we'll see on Wed with the ultrasound.

No comments: