Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sammi's 3rd Birthday




Beth got her some bubbles that blow themselves.


Sammi chose to go to Wendy's for her birthday lunch.


Blowing out her homemade birthday cake.


(1/2 a sheet cake at the store is $40. I don't think so, besides I used egg beaters instead of eggs for my husband's cholesterol and applesauce instead of the oil for my diet)

We had to take Beth to the Dr. on Sammi's b-day. She came home from school crying with an ear ache (not like her at all) She has another bad ear infection. Earl and I have decided that we are going to invest in some good ear plugs for when the girls wash their hair in the bath tub. I believe that is where all the germs are coming from. They both take their bath together, so twice the germs(and twice the drownded bathroom).

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh to be little again!

R. Catton said...

Sammi. I bet I know what your sweatshirt says. CULater! Can't wait to see you girls again. Love, Auntie Ruth