Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well here it is another day for my weight watchers meeting. Monday was the only day that I didn't get to walk my 3 miles. So when Earl came home early from work Tuesday, I fixed his supper and headed out the door to get my walk in. I was going to do my normal walk but as I got to the end of it I had started to think about somethings and got (worried, aggravated, confused)well pick one. So I kept walking. I wound up walking 5 miles in a loop of country roads and was gone for 2 hours. The next day I really felt every step that I took. I also get to count my activity points. Usually I only earn 3 points but that day I earned 8 points. You can eat those points that you earn or not, I choose not
The only bad food that I had this week was pizza, but I counted them. I just felt guilty (but it was goooooooood)haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Auntie James- I wish we were closer and we could cruise the sidewalks or roads together. Miss you and the family= give them my love- Vicki