Thursday, April 17, 2008

Well, here it is summer is coming, the warm weather, Earl turning on the air conditioner to see if I can freeze to death at night.
My Dr. has told me that if I don't lose weight(again) that I am going to head into a diabetes diagnosis, so I have (with the blessing of my husband) joined Weight Watchers. I am also walking 2 miles a day in the morning. May not be a lot to some of you but excellent for me. I miss Mirro Lake Dr. in Lake Placid and the walks that I used to take around it. I feel foolish to walk to a certain point in town and then turn around to walk back the way that I came. I also have taken the girls for walks at night. They don't even know that I am exercising with them. I weighed in last week at my first meeting.(Don't even think about asking what the weight was)hehe. Tonight is my second meeting and I will find out if their meal plan is helping me lose weight, I am feeling anxious. So I hope to blog later that WW is working or I will try something else.

2 comments:

Beka and Bill said...

Yay for summer and warmer weather!!! Good luck with losing weight!!! You can do it!!! I know you can!

Indian Lake Papa said...

I too miss those walks around Mirror Lake. Just pretend your there!/